1. General information
1. This policy applies to the website operating at the url address: www.meblejurek.pl
2. The website operator and personal data administrator is: JUREK MEBLE Żurecki Sp. k., Jankowy 74 A, 63-604 Baranów
3. Operator’s e-mail address: email@example.com
4. The Operator is the Administrator of your personal data in relation to the data provided voluntarily on the Website.
5. The website uses personal data for the following purposes:
- Support for inquiries via the form
- Presentation of an offer or information
6. The website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:
- Through data entered voluntarily in the forms, which are entered into the Operator’s systems.
- By saving cookie files in end devices (so-called „cookies“).
2. Selected data protection methods used by the Operator
1. The places of logging in and entering personal data are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). Thanks to this, personal data and login details entered on the website are encrypted on the user’s computer and can only be read on the target server.
2. Personal data stored in the database are encrypted in such a way that only the Operator holding the key can read them. Thanks to this, the data is protected in the event of the database being stolen from the server.
3. The operator periodically changes its administrative passwords.
4. In order to protect data, the Operator regularly makes backup copies.
5. An important element of data protection is regular updating of all software used by the Operator to process personal data, which in particular means regular updates of programming components.
1. The website is hosted (technically maintained) on the operator’s server: lh.pl
2. Registration data of the hosting company: LH.pl Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Poznań, registered office address and delivery address: ul. Pamiątkowa 2/56, 61-512 Poznań, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000503852, registry court where the company’s documentation is stored: District Court Poznań – Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, NIP: 7831711517, with a share capital of PLN 37,000, e-mail address: info@LH.pl, contact telephone number: +48 61 624 00 00,
4. Hosting company:
- applies measures to protect against data loss (e.g. disk arrays, regular backups),
- applies adequate measures to protect processing sites in the event of fire (e.g. special fire extinguishing systems),
- applies adequate measures to protect processing systems in the event of a sudden power failure (e.g. double lines – power supply, aggregates, UPS voltage maintenance systems),
- applies measures of physical protection of access to data processing sites (e.g. access control, monitoring),
- applies measures to ensure appropriate environmental conditions for servers as elements of the data processing system (e.g. control of environmental conditions, specialized air conditioning systems),
- applies organizational solutions to ensure the highest possible level of protection and confidentiality (training, internal regulations, password policies, etc.),
- appointed the Data Protection Officer.
5. In order to ensure technical reliability, the hosting company keeps logs at the server level. The following may be recorded:
- resources specified by the URL identifier (addresses of the requested resources – pages, files),
- request arrival time,
- response time,
- name of the client station – identification carried out by the HTTP protocol,
- information about errors that occurred during the execution of the HTTP transaction,
- URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) – if the Website was accessed via a link,
- information about the user’s browser,
- IP address information
- diagnostic information related to the process of self-ordering services through recorders on the website,
- information related to the handling of e-mail addressed to the Operator and sent by the Operator.
4. Your rights and additional information about how the data is used
1. In some situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients, if it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you or to fulfill the obligations incumbent on the Administrator. This applies to such groups of recipients:
- hosting company on the basis of entrustment
- authorized employees and associates who use the data to achieve the purpose of the website
- companies that provide marketing services to the Administrator
2. Your personal data processed by the Administrator for no longer than it is necessary to perform related activities specified in separate regulations (e.g. on keeping accounts). With regard to marketing data, the data will not be processed for more than 3 years.
3. You have the right to request from the Administrator:
access to personal data concerning you,
- rectifying them,
- processing restrictions,
- and data transfer.
4. You have the right to object to the processing indicated in point 3.3 c) to the processing of personal data in order to perform legally justified interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling, but the right to object will not be exercised if there are valid legitimate interests grounds for processing, interests, rights and freedoms superior to you, in particular establishing, pursuing or defending claims.
5. The Administrator’s actions may be subject to a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
6. Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to operate the Website.
7. Actions may be taken in relation to you consisting in automated decision making, including profiling in order to provide services under the concluded contract and for the Administrator to conduct direct marketing.
8. Personal data is not transferred from third countries within the meaning of the provisions on the protection of personal data. This means that we do not send them outside the European Union.
5. Information in forms
1. The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user, including personal data, if provided.
2. The website may save information about the connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
3. The website, in some cases, may save information that facilitates linking the data in the form with the e-mail address of the user completing the form. In this case, the user’s e-mail address appears inside the url of the page containing the form.
4. The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. in order to process a service request or commercial contact, register services, etc. Each time, the context and description of the form clearly informs what it is for.
6. Administrator logs
1. Information about the behavior of users on the website may be subject to logging. These data are used to administer the website.
7. Essential Marketing Techniques
2. The Operator uses remarketing techniques that allow for matching advertising messages to the user’s behavior on the website, which may give the illusion that the user’s personal data is used to track him, but in practice no personal data is transferred from the Operator to advertising operators. The technological condition for such activities is the enabled cookie support.
4. The operator uses a solution that examines the behavior of users by creating heat maps and recording behavior on the website. This information is anonymized before it is sent to the service operator so that he does not know which natural person it concerns. In particular, entered passwords and other personal data are not recorded.
5. The Operator uses a solution that automates the operation of the Website in relation to users, e.g. that can send an e-mail to the user after visiting a specific subpage, provided that he has agreed to receive commercial correspondence from the Operator.
8. Information about cookie files
2. Cookie files (so-called „cookies“) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the Website’s websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. The entity placing cookies on the Website User’s end device and accessing them is the Website operator.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- maintaining the Website user’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
- to achieve the goals set out above in the „Important Marketing Techniques“ section;
5. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: „session“ (session cookies) and „permanent“ (persistent cookies). Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). „Permanent“ cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
6. Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored on the User’s end device by default. Website users can change the settings in this regard. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject can be found in the help or documentation of the web browser.
8. Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by entities cooperating with the Website operator, in particular the following companies: Google (Google Inc. based in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. based in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. based in the USA).
9. Managing cookies – how to express and withdraw consent in practice?
1. If the user does not want to receive cookies, he can change the browser settings. We reserve that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites.
2. In order to manage cookie settings, select the web browser you use from the list below and follow the instructions:
- Internet Explorer
- Safari (iOS)
- Windows phone